Get Your Styku 3D Body Fat Scan
New You Wellness Center | Serving Tomball, Cypress, Spring, Houston
What is the Styku 3D Body Fat Scanner?
The Styku 3D body fat scanner is an innovative approach to assessing body composition, tracking changes in your body, aiding in weight loss, and building fitness and health-related goals. The Styku 3D scanner as a body fat scale has the capacity to generate measurements that allow individuals to better visualize where they are in regards to health and wellness. During a quick scan, millions of data points are recorded using more than 600 infrared images. This data is then uploaded to the intelligent Styku software, where a 3D model of the body is created. This model and the details extracted from the data speak to individuals both numerically and visually while allowing professionals to obtain hyper-accurate measurements and view body composition in greater detail.
Here at New You Wellness Center, we utilize the Styku 3D scanner to assist clients on their journey to optimized health. With the measurements obtained from the scan, we can guide the patient to effectively craft personalized goals that place them on the path to increased health, vitality, and well-being.
Applications of the Styku 3D Body Fat Scanner for Health and Fitness
The Styku body fat scanner has numerous advantages and can impact the way we move forward on our path to optimal health and increased fitness levels. Whether for weight loss purposes, increased energy, or to move away from health-related risks, the 3D body scanner is an effective tool that encourages momentum towards these goals.
- Body Composition Analysis – Gain access to a 3D model and measurements that allow you to better understand weight distribution and the percentage of fat, bone, water, and muscle in your body.
- Analysis of Healthy Body Fat Percentage – More accurate and precise compared to the more traditional methods, the Styku scanner can provide insight into where you are on a range of healthy body fat percentage.
- Accurate Measurements – With 76% greater precision and less than 1% margin of error, the Styku 3D body fat scale allows us to extract hundreds of measurements that can aid in your journey to weight loss and optimal health.
- Goal Setting – After discussing results and consulting with our wellness team, clients can meet personalized fat loss goals structured around activity level and burn rate.
- Track Progress – The Styku 3D body fat scanner records data from each scan, building 3D models, outlines, and generating measurements that are stored for the purpose of monitoring progress. Subsequent scans allow clients to visualize changes in body composition and to compare previous and current measurements.
- Risk Assessment for Obesity-Related Diseases – Waist circumference, waist-to-hip ratio, and body fat percentage are measurements that allow health professionals to assess patients for obesity-related health risks. Understanding these risks and taking steps towards weight loss and optimal health can lead to an increased quality of life and well-being.
Speed and Accuracy of the 3D Body Fat Scanner
While a normal body fat scale does not differentiate between body fat and lean mass, the Styku 3D scanner has the capacity to break down exactly how and in what areas an individual has gained or lost weight. For those interested in building muscle mass as well as lessening body fat, the 3D body fat scan can produce accurate measurements to show that you’re on the right track.
The quick, user-friendly Styku requires approximately 30 seconds to complete a 360-degree scan and has 76% greater precision than the standard tape measure and measure-by-hand approach. With less than 1% margin of error, the scan can provide accurate measurements for all areas of the body including neck, biceps, abdominal area, waist, hips, and thighs.
What measurements does the Styku 3D body fat scan extract?
Along with determining where you are in regards to a healthy body fat percentage, the Styku 3D body scanner will generate specific measurements for multiple areas of the body, including specific measurements for neck, biceps, chest, waist, hips, and thighs. A summary of the results will also determine your percentage of health risks and assist in constructing fitness and health-related goals.
How long does a Styku 3D body fat scan take?
During a scan appointment, you will be directed to stand on a small turntable that will rotate 360 degrees in approximately 30 seconds. This rotation is a quick, effective process that allows the infrared technology to capture millions of data points that effectually generate the desired measurements.
What parts of my body will be scanned with the Styku 3D body fat scanner?
During a scan, Styku creates a 3D image of the entire body from more than 600 infrared images. This allows each part of the body to be assessed.
What are the advantages of doing a 3D body scan?
Along with having an abundance of applications in the health and fitness realm, the 3D body fat scan minimizes the margin of error that is implicated with the standard tape measure. Styku is 76% more precise than the alternative measure-by-hand approach. The 3D scan also records data and body composition outlines that allow individuals to better track progress, view improvement, and understand their bodies.
How does the Styku 3D scanner track changes in my body?
The Styku 3D body fat scanner collects millions of data points that are immediately uploaded to its multi-platform software. Through this software, our health and wellness team has the capacity to obtain measurements, look at 3D models, view body composition, and complete fitness and health-related assessments. Future scans can be viewed alongside earlier scans to better visualize changes in the body and compare measurements.
Will I need multiple 3D scans?
Multiple scans are recommended in order to visualize progress and changes in measurements, body composition, and weight distribution. The Styku scanner allows multiple scans to be layered on top of one another in order to better track improvement.
Does the Styku 3D fat scanner measure body fat percentage?
Yes—this measurement allows clients to see where they are in regards to a healthy body fat percentage.
What is a healthy body fat percentage in women?
A healthy body fat percentage in women falls within the range of 10-24%. Many factors will play a role in this percentage, including age, fitness level, and lifestyle.
What is a healthy body fat percentage in men?
A healthy range for men is between 4% and 17%. Age, fitness level, and lifestyle are all factors that can influence this measurement. Discussing the result with a health professional after the scan can help individuals gauge where they are in regards to a healthy body fat percentage.